Friday, November 02, 2007

Foto Friday

I lay awake at night and have visions of vampires waking me up at midnight...


I wake up in the morning, groggy from no sleep, and wonder ... Who the heck gets their canines in before their front teeth? She looks ridiculous.


My husband asked me if my family had distant relatives in Transylvania.


Uhem, no. We are Polish. 100% Polish. You know what that means ... we have PERFECT teeth (read in sarcastic tone). Fifi's teeth are in NO WAY related to my side of the family. My side of the family brought in all the perfect traits.


Perfection ...

9classy comments:

LunaNik said...

Stella's teeth came in the same way!!! You're so right, they do resemble vampires...lol. Anyway, I was a little worried because her front teeth would not drop and her dr told me if they didn't soon then she'd have to get her gums cut...eeekkk. Luckily they came in shortly after her dr visit so all is well now.

Kellan said...

She is just precious and that first "vampire" picture is adorable! See ya.

The Other Jen said...

yay. green and pink, you rock! love it!

wow, she is SOOO adorable, vampire teeth and all - i've never seen that before.

Meg said...

i actually got my canines in first too. all my baby pictures look the same as josie's. she takes after me... :)!!!

Cecily R said...

Good gosh she's so cute...canines first and all.

Zoeyjane said...

awwww. vampire baby is super cute!

mine got all of her first six in two at a time. the top front, then the bottom front, then either side of the top, the teething plateau. just when i got used to a lack of midnight screaming...here are numbers 7 and 8. at least it will only go one for another year and a half or so :-P

Candace said...

so cute!!! her little vampire smile! she wears the look well!

TheOneTrueSue said...

AGH! She is cute. So very cute! Look at those cheeks!

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs

Original Header and Concept by: Judith Shakes