Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happiness & Closure

OHmommy has a very severe pinched nerve in her neck and can barely look at the screen. While she tries to recover (with three small kids on hand at home & no Canadian pharmacy nearby) check out the closure to her Mexican happiness. Writing in third person is exciting to OHmommy. It doesn't take much to excite her. Not much at all.


++PICTURES DELETED++

An acceptable looking family photo - everyone is looking at the camera. Imagine that! Also, Mr. OH's first internet debut!

34classy comments:

Kellan said...

Such beautiful pictures of a great trip! You have a beautiful family and I just love the braids in your daughter's hair! Take care of your neck! See you soon. Kellan

lattemommy said...

You guys are adorable!!!! BTW, love the Burberry head scarf. Stylish!

AutoSysGene said...

Beautiful!! Hope your neck feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

You guys rock. I'd love to see more vaca. photos. I love your family photo! Mr. OH is the new internet hottie!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!!
Great pictures!!
Looks like a fabulous vacation!

Maria said...

Really nice pictures. It looks like a great time! I get a stiff neck a lot. I take 2 ibuprofins and stand in very hot shower on my neck on full pressure until all the hot water is gone. It really works, try it. Your blog is becoming one of my favorite blogs!

Crystal D said...

Wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing, of course I am so jealous of the warm weather break. What a cute family you have, Mr.OH included. :)

LunaNik said...

great pics!! I had a pinched neck a coupla months back...I feel your pain!!!!

Take Motrin and lots of it!

Irene said...

LOVE those photos. The braids are great! And that is a great family photo! I know, it is so incredibly hard to get one with little ones!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful .. and so is your family!!!

Mr Lady said...

Oh Mommy's picture of her baby getting tossed in the pool might end up on Mr Lady's wall.

Mr Lady approves.

JustADad said...

I'd like to quote one of the greatest bloggers I have ever read, who left a comment on my blog in early December...

"You and your husband are HAWT! And the baby is simply delicious. You have a lot to be proud of."

Of course, I need to substitute "the kids" in place of "the baby", but you get the picture!

Also, as the product of a "mother who is a nurse", I swear by ibuprofen. (And a bubble bath with a hot wash cloth...and don't forget the wine...*wink*).

Rock on!

His2Dads

Kat said...

Just what I needed today. Some pics of some nice, WARM weather. It looks like you had a grand time. And what a gorgeous looking family!

andrea_frets said...

What happy pictures from what looks like a very fun trip! Welcome to the internet Mr. OH!

ConverseMomma said...

Ga-ga-gorgeous!
My work has built a websense so strong that I've had trouble accessing my fav. blogs. I had to scramble over walls, dig holes, climb barbed-wire, all to get here today. But I'm not complaining because you my dear are always worth it.

Rachel said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Love the family photo, what a beautiful family y'all have. Sorry about the nerve. UGH!!

Don Mills Diva said...

What a beautiful family you have! Those pictures are grogeous.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Your family is beautiful! Take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

Amy said...

How cute is your family!! Great pics and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Kash said...

It looks like everyone had a really good time. Love the picture of Lola getting thrown by dad. That used to be my favorite thing to do with him! Also the famnily picture looks great. And I think FiFi is losing her baby fat, oh no!

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Hey! There were promises made of a bikini! I feel cheated! :)

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Oh, and I am really, really sorry about the neck. I have "been there and done that" a couple of times now so I know just how miserable it is! So take it easy and take care of YOU for change of pace!

Karen MEG said...

Wow, what a great vacation! Lovely family photos, looks like so much fun and you look relaxed!!!
Hope the neck gets better soon!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

So stinkin' cute! Plus, I love that it doesn't take much to excite Mrs. Oh ;)

Cynthia said...

What lovely photos...feel better!

girlymom said...

This looks like such a fun trip, everyone is so happy. What bright beautiful pictures.

Amy said...

Great photos!
I hope your neck feels better soon.

Unknown said...

Ah! Writing in 3rd person is Huckdoll's weakness. If Huckdoll could write her entire blog in 3rd person, she would be way stoked.
Huckdoll loves your pictures and is very happy to finally see pics of your hubby. Huckdoll out.

Victoria said...

Oooo..excellent photos! Mr. OH is no longer an internet virgin! He's been posted! =)

Amy said...

beautiful looking family you have here!

Mr Lady said...

Mr Lady can help Oh Mommy with that.

Nora said...

Hello! Those are some cute kids! Looks like a great trip.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

OMG. You guys are too cute!!

Unknown said...

What a great pic! I love the braids too & the top o' the head pony tail. Why aren't you sporting one of these cute dos? :-)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs

Original Header and Concept by: Judith Shakes