Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Today is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

The co-sleeping with Fifi is terrible - she still doesn't sleep. Not even snuggled next to me is she able to relax and sleep. Today I woke up with a completely numb right arm - the same arm I used to rock her for most of the night.

I woke up with a horrible, horrible, horrible toothache - not the first day of the toothache but it has been on the back burner for days. And today the pain was horrible. So, my husband/dentist took care of the root canal this morning while the kids were in school. My ONLY two hours of pure relaxation were consumed by a horrible root canal.

I finally got my no-good menstrual cycle and am in killer pain - cramps are pretty close to labor pains. I am in pain and I have no clean "period" underwear left in my drawer - all I see are thongs, thongs, clean thongs with tags still on them.

I am half way through the book 100 ways to Build Self Esteem and Teach Values and I realize today that the author Diana Loomans only has one child. What a very bad lady for making me feel like a horrible mother when she writes, "Evening time can become a time to unwind, relax, and have a little fun with your children as well as some time for yourself." This written in the chapter, "Plan the Day in a Positive Way!" I am a positive person - but I have THREE CHILDREN under the age of five - evening time is ... Terrible, Horrible, No Good, a Very Bad time of day for me!!! Who writes a parenting book with only one child under their belt?

0classy comments:

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs

Original Header and Concept by: Judith Shakes